Teachers and Advisors, we can make your job easier because we:
Grow as a future health professional.
1. Provide teaching resources for your classroom that help students develop college, career, life readiness skills and global citizenship by:
- Promoting activities for leadership and personal development where students can gain recognition
- Creating powerful learning experiences for your students
- Encouraging involvement in local, state and national health and education projects.
- Promoting career opportunities in health care.
The mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience. The purpose of the HOSA organization is to develop leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.