Students, we can help you grow as a future health professional because we:
Grow as a future health professional.
1. Provide hands on healthcare experience, developing leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
2. Allow you to compete in many healthcare events. Click here for list.
3. Encourage involvement in local, state and national healthcare and education projects.
4. Help you establish and achieve personal and career life goals.
5. Give you the tools to make realistic career choices so you can be successfully employed in the health field.
State Officer Training Activity
The mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience. The purpose of the HOSA organization is to develop leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.